Started in the year 1979, The Madras Pharma group is a contract manufacturing organization, having 8 manufacturing facilities, 3000 employees, covering all dosage forms and selling products in India and across the world.
The Madras Pharmaceuticals is one of the most respected contract research and manufacturing (CRAMS) organization in India. We are a B2B business that out licenses the generic products that are developed by our in-house R&D to the pharmaceutical marketing companies against a supply agreement. We do not own any brands in India and we are a pure play CRAMS partner thereby not competing with our customers in the market.
Key Facts :
- 7 manufacturing Sites.
- Capability to manufacture all dosage forms and all therapeutic categories.
- 3000+ employees.
- 1 million + Sqft of operational space.
- INR 500 crore + turnover.
- 2/3rds of the business comes from India and the remaining 1/3rd from overseas markets.
- 2 of the facilities (Softgel and Sterilgene) are EU-GMP approved and are going for the USFDA in 2019.
5 healthcare professionals from Madurai Medical College got together to start the Madras Pharmaceuticals in the year 1979 with a very small seed capital. In the initial days the company operated out of a rented space of around 2000 sqft. The company made a profit even in the first year of inception and from then on it bootstrapped to build 7 manufacturing facilities spread across India. Over the years the promoters either acquired existing business to turn them around or built manufacturing facilities to cater to the growing demands.
- we develop and manufacture products with the Patient in the mind, ensuring we deliver the safest and most innovative products that has the highest performance with a continuous supply.
- We use the latest technologies and innovations to be Excellent in whatever we do.
- We ensure that our People are engaged, motivated, grow professionally and personally.
- We offer the highest Customer satisfaction.
- Integrity is our core strength, We demonstrate accountability, honesty, sustainability, ethics and respect in our every action.