A. M. Sulaiman, Managing Director
- Sri. A.M. Sulaiman is a B.Pharm graduate. Started his career in Chennai as a Manufacturing Chemist in ‘Spencers Pharmaceuticals and TamilNadu Dadha’. With a burning desire to become an entrepreneur, he started a manufacturing unit in a rented building with a 3600 sq.ft in 1979 along with his college friends and named it ‘THE MADRAS PHARMACEUTICALS’.
- Now more than four decades of dedicated hard work, Madras Pharma has more than 1 million sq.ft of manufacturing area across seven manufacturing locations with an employee strength of more than 5000.
- He is the person who has introduced the concept of toll manufacturing in India and pioneer who gave birth to the word of P2P business.
Vijay Alagappan, Director
- Started his career in 2006 in the field of Biomedical engineering with a Doctorate in BioMedical Devices, Vijay has held various roles at General Electrics, USA. After earning an MBA, Vijay chose to move to India to take care of the family business.
- After moving to India in 2012, Vijay has been handling Sales and Marketing for the Madras Pharma group of companies.
Vijay Balakumar, Director
- Started his career in 2004 as a IT professional with a Masters in Computer Science, Vijay has held various jobs at Dell Computers, USA. After earning an MBA from University of Texas at Austin in 2012, Vijay moved in to sales & operations at Apple Computers, USA.
- After moving to India in the later part of 2016, Vijay has been handling the production and operations at Madras Pharma learning the pharmaceutical industry. Now he handles Sales and Marketing for the group.